A mutable pointer to a 64-byte buffer of floating-point values, representing an XMFLOAT4X4 in layout.
A unique identifier of what the gizmo is affecting.
Whether or not the matrix was modified.
Draws a gizmo. This function supports SDK infrastructure and is not intended to be used directly from your code.
Matrix layout is as follows:
- Element ,  and  should represent the right vector.
- Element ,  and  should represent the forward vector.
- Element ,  and  should represent the up vector.
- Element ,  and  should represent X, Y and Z translation coordinates.
- All other elements should be [0, 0, 0, 1].